How to Make An All Natural Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
The first place you will usually see wrinkles form is the under eye area; this is because the skin under our eye's is very thin. if you have problems with allergies and inflammations then this will also impact the appearance of the area around and inside the eye. Also as we age our skin will become looser and blood vessels from the layer of tissue under our skin(hypodermis) are more noticeable. Since the skin around our eyes are delicate we have to apply special treatment and care to this area, in order to heal environmental damages and slow down the natural process of aging.
So how do these Anti- Wrinkle Eye Creams Work
Anti- wrinkle eye creams are made out of ingredients that provide extra moisture to your skin. This helps with diminishing dark circles from the face and will make your skin appear more firm. But of course these over the counter products contain other toxic chemicals that do more harm to the body than good.
Here are a few Toxic chemicals that are commonly used in anti wrinkle eye creams, and other anti wrinkle creams
Parabens: Are used to preserve the shelf life of the product. Parabens mimic estrogen in the body which messes with hormonal balance Also, Parabens have been linked to breast cancer.
Propylene Glycol: Used as hydrating substance, ruins liver and causes renal sytem failure, may cause cancer.
Salt Lauryl Sulphate (SLS): Used in 90% anti wrinkle creams. Known carcinogenic.
Phenol (Carbolic Acid): Used as exfoliate, causes convulsions and paralysis; respiratory arrest.
The main reason for using and all natural anti wrinkle eye cream is to moisturize the skin ,which works to prevent dryness and delay the appearance of wrinkles; without side effects from dangerous toxic chemicals.
Here are some all natural ingredients and vitamins that heal eye wrinkles
Vitamin A: Anti Oxidant
Caffeine: Reduces the amount of water in face
Vitamin C: Powerful anti aging vitamin
Seaweed: Prevent Oxidation damages
Rosewater: Soothe puffy eyes, and works as a toner
Shea Butter: Soothes skin, works to protect skin
Olive Oil: Nourish skin, works as protector and helps heals mature skin
Cocoa Butter: Reduces skin dryness, improves elasticity
Evening Primose Oil: Rejuvenates skin, soothes
Liquid Lecithin: Binds water and oil
Avocado Oil: Rich in vitamins, amino acids; fatty acids.
Try this all natural anti wrinkle eye cream:
Daily Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
Makes 1 ounce Use on all skin types
1 tablespoon rose floral water
2 teaspoons vegetable glycerin
1 ⁄2 teaspoon avocado oil
1 ⁄2 teaspoon evening primrose oil
1 teaspoon cocoa butter
1 teaspoon liquid lecithin
1 ⁄2 teaspoon emulsifying wax NF
1. Measure your rose floral water and vegetable glycerin into a glass measuring cup and place in a small pan containing a few tablespoons of simmering water.
2. Measure out the avocado oil, evening primrose oil, cocoa butter, liquid lecithin, and emulsifying wax into another glass measuring cup and place in a second saucepan containing a few tablespoons of simmering water.
3. Test both mixtures when the temperature reach 160°F (71°C), remove them from the heat.
4. Carefully pour the oil mixture into a heatproof mixing bowl and begin mixing with a handheld mixer set on medium speed. Carefully add the distilled water and glycerin mixture, and continue to mix for a further 5 minutes.
5. Pour the eye cream into a small, sanitized container and allow to completely cool. Store in the refrigerator, good for 15 days.