10 Foods for Exfoliating Your Skin
Your skin can get dry and sometimes you need a quick to fix the problem. And if you don’t have any lotion on hand, then just go into your kitchen and find some products that work just like lotion. I have listed ten of the best foods to use on your skin.
1. Strawberries - There are two easy ways to apply strawberries to your face. One way is by smashing the strawberries and placing them on your face to use as a mask. Another method is to just rub the strawberries all over your skin. Working as an antioxidant, the strawberries will get rid of any oils on your face which will result in revitalized skin.
2. Eggs - You can use either the whole egg or just the egg white. The whole egg will offer your skin more moisturizer than the egg white. The egg whites will tighten your pores, though, and will help with getting firmer skin. All you have to do is rub the egg all over your clean face and then a simple egg mask will form.
3. Baking Soda - Baking soda is one of the best and most inexpensive ways to get rid of any pesky dead cells on your face. To get the best results, start off with a freshly cleaned face. Gently scrub your face with a paste of baking soda and distilled water for about 10 minutes.
4. Lemon Juice - Lemon juice is great to add to any mask. It brightens your skin, tightens your pores, and cuts through the oil on your face. You can apply it right onto your face for about five minutes or just add it to an egg white mask.
5. Honey - Honey can be applied just as the lemon juice. It can either be used by itself or be mixed with another mask. It can be used as a moisturizer and will even help control all of those gross breakouts. You can put it on your face and leave it there as long as you would like.
6. Bananas - You will want to use bananas that have some brown in them as these will work the best. Bananas can greatly exfoliate your skin and will give a dull skin a greater complexion. They will moisturize and are great for all skin types. Mash up the bananas and rub all over your skin – adding a bit of honey if you’d like. Rinse off after about 10 minutes.
7. Oats - Grind them into a powder and add water. The oats with the added water will make a great moisturizing scrub. Substituting water for milk can soothe dry and sunburned skin.
8. Yogurt - The lactic acid in yogurt is a great way to leave your skin feeling fresh and exfoliated. Yogurt can be used as a brightener and a moisturizer.
9. Almonds - Like oats, you will want to grind up almonds too. Turn them into a powder. They will moisturize, exfoliate, and cleanse your skin.
10. Olive Oil - Olive Oil is a great moisturizer for your face.
Just Nutritive Anti-Aging Eye Serum 1 oz. - $39.99
Elegant and Effective Care for the Delicate Eye Area The area around your eyes is delicate, sensitive and precious. It is also the area most prone to fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet. Many eye care products are made with chemicals that can irritate and dry out your skin. Chemicals may tighten, firm and smooth temporarily, only to make the issue worse when they wear off. Our Anti-Aging Eye Serum is made with the best, wholesome ingredients in their purest and most potent form available to provide real nutrients and vitamins, which nourish and protect your skin. Camellia Seed and Argan Oils are loaded in nutritive Vitamins E and A, along with antioxidants to fight the aging process and free radicals. This eye serum will nutritively diminish the appearance of fine line, wrinkles and crow's feet to give you smooth, soft and supple skin.